Sunday, March 20, 2016

Living Out My Prayers 2016

Sitting on this airplane and in the airport during a delayed flight gave me lots of time to think.  I feel soooo blessed.  I have endured so much in my lifetime but even in spite of all of that God has always kept His hand on my life.  I take no credit for who I am or what I have because it has been all Him!  People have come and gone but He has always blessed me with the people I needed!  My parents would be so proud of me, I never gave up, I kept fighting and I kept living.  My goal in life is to live a life pleasing to God, be happy and enjoy those He placed in my life.  Blessed beyond measure!  I fought so hard to get to days like this!!!  I swear 2012 was supposed to take me out of here, I saw some of my darkest days in that year.  But God!  And I know if I can get through that, with God I can get through anything! 🙏🏾 #LivingOutMyPrayers2016.

2 comments:

  1. What you endured in 2012 helped me to live in 2014. One day I'll be able to tell you the entire story. Love you much.... Keep Writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then that makes it all worth it, if me being transparent and open helps someone else then I have done well. It's a hard road, but because we believe in God we can always keep going! Love ya 😘.

    ReplyDelete