Friday, October 17, 2014

Enjoying the Moment

Life happens so fast and we miss the fun parts. Relationships change, people change, locations change, but when you wholeheartedly enjoy the moments while you're in them, when you look back you can smile at what was and move forward to what is.

Last night my night was spent between hanging with my sister and niece and with two of my friends.  One day when I’m older and life has changed these are the moments I will sit back and smile at.  The moments when I am free and able to make a change at the drop of a dime.  The moments of watching my niece grow and listen to her tell me about her day.  The moments of watching TV with my sister and chatting about it and last but not least the laughs that are shared with my friends.  These are all relationships that have had their share of craziness, but I wouldn’t change any of them.  I want to have a life that I live, not just exist in.  I live my life by going through every encounter and growing from it and becoming better.  Every moment in life is not good, but let me tell you, you can be down for as long as you want, but at some point, you better and you will get up!  My life is a living testament of that!

So do your best to live in and enjoy every moment.  When life changes and people are gone, memories will be all you have.  Learn to feel the moments and enjoy them daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment