Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trust Wednesday

Proverbs 3:5 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding”

What are you trusting God for today?  That’s really an easy answer because you should trust Him for EVERYTHING!!!    He is the most dependable person in your life and the only person who will never fail you!

Today I’m trusting God for patience, peace and sleep recovery on Saturday.  It’s been a busy week and it’s only Wednesday, but my world always seems to be changing in some capacity, so if I can get those three, I can make it one more day.

I want this to be engaging, so comment back and let me know what you’re trusting God for.  I leave you with saying this, whatever you trust Him with, He will provide according to His will, just believe!

2 comments:

  1. Today I am trusting God for healing, clarity, and patience

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that God gives you the healing you are trusting for and patience to wait on it and on clarity so that you don't make moves that aren't according to His plan!

    ReplyDelete